- Visually inspect the insertion end of indwelling catheter for cleanliness
- Attach BioFlo Urinary Management System to indwelling catheter.
- Slide external end of indwelling catheter directly over tip of BioFlo catheter connector.
- Ensure external end of indwelling catheter tube is fully pushed over the neck of the BioFlo® AutoValve inlet. Remove drain end cap from AutoValve.
- Remove plug from BioFlo® Quick Disconnect / collection bag.
- Attach BioFlo® Quick Disconnect with collection bag.
- Secure collection bag.
- Night/Bed Bag – Secure night bag to bed frame, using clip provided, below the level of the bladder.
- Thigh and Leg Bag – Secure leg bag to leg using elastic latex free straps.
Note: Ensure tubing is not kinked or looped and bag does not touch floor or other non-sterile surfaces.